Ok, make that “tweak” my goals, but you get the picture. Tweakin’ needed:
(FYI that different from “twerking,” See?)
OKOKOK. Without further ado, here are Goalz, wif edits:
- Eat when hungry and stop when full. This one stays.
- Eat Paleo. This one stays.
- ECC < 12. This one goes for now. I am losing without counting, and I love that sweet sweet freedom. If I start getting too complacent, I may add back in again.
- Take supps. This one stays and needs refocus.
- Water > 100 oz Ditto.
- No alcohol. This one…. this one has been very problematic for reasons already explained. I think I am going to make my rule this: Alcohol only on Wednesday (our TV night) and weekend nights (when we game together) for now. If I am hurting a lot on other nights (whcih is happening less and less as I get better) I can have it instead of pain meds, BUT I have to give it up on one of the other nights. Eventually I will tighten this up some more, but for now, that’s what I am going to do because I know I can live with that.
- Steps > 10K. Totally stays.
- Exercise 4 times per week. Again, this one I need to build up to (just for a feeling of success if nothing else). Going to revamp goal to “do T-Tapp at least one time per week.” Can do more, can add other tapes, but one T-Tapp work out once a week will do me tremendous good. And it is totally doable.
- Bed = 10 pm This one sucks, but needs to stay. Right now I am going to bed between 11 and 12:30. Going to make my goal to be HEADED toward bed no later than 11:00 for now. Again, not where I want to be, but something I can actually do and feel successful at, that would do me a LOT of good. I’m also going to try to have at least one night a week where I head to bed at 10.
- Daily pages. I’m going to do these at least once per week.
Basically, all of my goals were “weight loss fast” goals. Now I am trying to make “total life changes” goals. And incremental is the way to go, I feel very sure. So here are my NEW goals:
- Eat when hungry and stop when full.
- Eat Paleo.
- Take supps.
- Water > 100 oz
- Limit alcohol to Wednesdays and weekends for now.
- Steps > 10K per day.
- T-Tapp at least one time per week.
- Head to bed at or before 11 pm, and one night a week at 10 pm.
- Daily pages at least once per week.
These actually all feel doable without much effort at all. And I am determined to have a very successful November and see how that does for me.
And I have put away the scale until December!