Here’s what I said I was gonna do, as of mid-October:
- Eat when hungry and stop when full.
- Eat Paleo.
- ECC < 12.
- Take supps.
- Water > 100 oz
- No alcohol.
- Steps > 10K.
- Exercise 4 times per week.
- Bed = 10 pm
- Daily pages.
Here’s mah review of same:
(Hang on, let kitteh get smarticles):
- Eat when hungry and stop when full. Doing really good here–Paleo makes this shockingly easy. I don’t get hungry all the time. And I am not gonna lie: it is SO NICE to not live from hunger pain to hunger pain the way I did on Medifast. I have come to understand it has to do with FAT–really good quality, good for me FAT. Kitteh is fat burning machine now.
- Eat Paleo. Ditto. This is also easy, because all that other stuff makes me sick anyway. Talk about your insta-feedback.
- ECC < 12. Honestly, have not counted. I know I have exceeded it sometimes (because I know carb counts in most things by heart) but I have found out that what really matters is that I have enough fat in the meal. Then the carbs don’t interfere. By that, I mean that 15 or even 20 at a time doesn’t affect me like it would if I had that many and protein and not enough fat. Will be modifying this one.
- Take supps. Have not done as well on this one. Refocusing.
- Water > 100 oz Have been unfaithful to this goal on weekends or other “not at desk day” days. Refocusing.
- No alcohol. Did this for a week. Saw a nice whoosh on scale. Know full well must do this more strictly, still struggling with a plan. Trouble is, one drink helps my aches and pains SO MUCH MORE than taking a pill. But I know it is hurting my metabolism. This one will be tweaked.
- Steps > 10K. Was good with this one up to this week, when it has been cold, rainy and hurty outside. Also, way behind on rest. Been averaging more like 6-7K this week. But I walked this morning, so we are moving on. Keeping goal, refocusing.
- Exercise 4 times per week. Have worked out a tweak on this one that I think will be marvelous for me.
- Bed = 10 pm. Epic fail. Don’t think I have hit it once. Terribly busy right now, but it will get worse as we get into the holiday season, so I had better get a grip on this one right away.
- Daily pages. Did this two days. Liked it. Hate getting up for it (see No. 9). Going to work on a tweaked goal for it.
Tune in tomorrow for “Kitteh’s Tweaked Goals.” 🙂