OK, after several lengthy whinging episodes, I seem to be getting my head on straight.
Here’s what I have done:
- Ordered new Noms, all allergen free. Processed this morning so should have by weekend I think.
- initiated return on recently ordered Poisoned Noms, have to drop box at Post this pm but that’s easy. Did all the hard parts already.
- Came up with a plan for getting rid of the Poisoned Noms I already own: namely, any that are double (or more) allergen filled (like have milk AND wheat or eggs AND milk) are being given away. The ones that are just ONE allergen are what I am eating until the new Noms come in. After I have new noms, I will eat ONE packet of the single allergen packs per day until they are gone. That way they are not wasted, and I am getting cleaner.
- I’m solidly on plan, and walking my 10K steps, and drinking mah water.
- Talked to my health coach. She says if I get bored with the limited selection I can go to 2 L&G+4 packets, or even 3 and 3. I will of course lose slower, but I will lose. Don’t know if I believe her–I’m not the fastest loser at the best of times–but it is good to have a back up plan.
I’m thankful that I didn’t let this totally derail me. The last few days were not fun or strictly OP–on Saturday, I came down stairs and stared at the pantry and realized there was NOTHING I COULD EAT. No un-poisoned Noms, and I couldnt have the eggs that the rest of the family was eating or even cream in my coffee. And it was grocery day, so I literally had nothing. I was so mad and so hungry!! And I let that stress me out for a couple days.
But now I am back on track mentally.
And I am trying to treat this as ALL THE MORE REASON to be strict with the plan and get FINISHED with the loss part as soon as possible!