Who says whinin’ don’t getcha nowhere? ‘Cause all I know is, I whined and the scale moved 1.6 down, past the 285 I have been hovering around and straight to 284.
Other thoughts for the day?
- I am SO ready to get 50 off. (See below for why!)
- My 24 pants are getting loose.
- I’m sick of tracking my water, but the day I don’t track it, I stop drinking and have to go back and guzzle at the end of the day.
- I am excited about TEH SHRINKS.
- This is very doable, long term.
- I may actually (dare I say it?!) get to my goal.
Fifty pounds will be awesome because:
- That’s more than I have ever lost “at once”
- I will be at 275 – roughly where I was pre-Baby No. 2, so I will have rolled back time by about 4.5 HARD years at that point – erasing bed rest, pregnancy complications, and emotional eating destruction.
- I will be able to wear all “normal plus sized” clothes – 24 and down in all brands, for sure. (Why is 24 the end of “normal plus”? I have no idea. But I do know that LOTS of brands stop at 24, so I guess that’s why I think of it that way).
- Fifty just sounds srs, like I am doing something right.
- Fifty is 1/4 of the way to 200 – 25%!
- Fifty is halfway to my first 100 lb loss!
If I can be really strict (lots of shake Noms and other liquids for packet meals, with no extra calories added, and strict on the dinner portions) I CAN GET OFF 50 BY THE END OF THIS MONTH!!!