(on Wednesday because it is a short week)
Today’s list of ten things that are going to be lots better as I lose weight:
- Showering is faster when you are thin. Especially the leg shaving bit.
- So is drying off.
- And so is getting dressed. I’m really looking forward to the day my bra goes on easy peasy.
- Clothes (and jewelry and makeup) are more fun when you like how you look.
- Airplanes magically expand. I would even be able to use the tray tables again.
- I could sit in my DH’s lap when we watch TV. This would rock.
- My knees and feet will not wince when I stand/walk.
- My kids can get their arms around me for a hug (or mostly anyway).
- I will not be self conscious at my daughter’s school.
- I will look forward to dress up events again. (I have one at the end of March. Trying to get excited about it!)